Jade Plant are the easy-to-grow plant, that can tolerate dry soil, average humidity and low maintenance. They are native to South Africa. They have thick green leaves with think trunk and fine branch structure. They are beautiful and have spectacular appearance. # They are easy to grow with low maintenance. # They have an irresistible branch structure.
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.