When a healthy jade plant comes along with a wonderful aloe vera, one can’t help but fall in love with such a plant combo when gifted. This Lil wonder of joy is absolutely loved by one and all not just because of its beauty but also because of its happy blessing qualities. # Jade plant produces white or light pink, star-shaped flowers arranged in tight, round clusters. # Aloe gel is commonly used topically for psoriasis, sunburn, dry skin and frostbite.
Care & Tips
- Choose a wide and sturdy pot with moderate depth.
- Suitable for planting it in bright but indirect sunlight, somewhere indoors.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.