Jade plant is bushy, succulent plant that belongs to the stone crop family. It originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today. Jade plant is very popular in horticulture because of its interesting morphology and easy care. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green colour of the leaves. # Leaves of jade plant are used in treatment of diarrhea and epilepsy and for the purification of the body.
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.